Business Ethics and Corporate Governance – TYBBI Syllabus
Modules at a Glance
|1||Business Ethics & values|
|2||Corporate Governance in Globalised economy|
|3||Code of conduct in business houses|
|4||Business ethics an important tool in building business reputation|
|5||Corruption, frauds & scams in financial institutions|
|6||M.R.T.P. Act- M.R.T.P. commission|
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance – Syllabus Overview
- Business Ethics & values– work culture-un ethical behavior in business & its reasons-fair & unfair business practices.
- Corporate Governance in Globalised economy-MNCs/TNCs & business Ethics-accountability of managers & directors- functioning of private & public sector cos.- Governance of private & public sector cos. Corporate governance in banking & financial institutions-good corporate governance- protection of customers & investors-customer friendly business activities.
- Code of conduct in business houses-fairness & justice in administration– social responsibilities of business.
- Business ethics an important tool in building business reputation– professional board of directors-transparency in decision-making & operations-importance of effective & efficient system of governance in globalised economy-ethics & corporate integrity, measure for improving ethical standards & morals.
- Corruption, frauds & scams in financial institutions– economical & social effects of corruption, frauds, scams etc.- banking operations & ethics- functioning of insurance cos. & ethics- measures to reduce corruption a) preventive measures b) curative measures- role of computerization & I.T. in detecting fraud, scams etc.- Zero Tolerance of corruption.
- M.R.T.P. Act- M.R.T.P. commission.