Name –SAKINA GULAMABBAS DHINOJWALA
College Name – JAIHIND COLLEGE
Course Name – BBI
Which year – FY
Rank in FY / SY : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 82.17
- Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you join BBI and what do you plan to do after BBI?
Ans : i joined BBI because I was always keen about working in banks and wanted to learn a lot more about it. Further I would like to pursue my degree in MBA.
- How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in Semester exams?
Ans : It feels simply amazing.
- Whom will you credit your success to?
Ans : My parents and my Professors.
- Did you start preparing from the first day of your FY / SY?
Ans : No I Didn’t.
- How did you study for Sem I?
Ans : For learning any subject you need to have a clear image of your concepts. Thus, learning your subject will become much more easier.
- Which are the easy subjects in Sem I?
ANS : QM AND POM
- Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
ANS : Wherever necessary, answers should be written in points.
- How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
ANS : YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW YOUR CONCEPT.
- Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
ANS : Yes, especially in economics one should make diagrams. It does help you fetch good marks.
- Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
ANS : Not Really. 3-4 Hours In A Day Is More Than Enough.
- How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
ANS : Just switch your cell phone off . It’s the biggest distraction ever. :p
- If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
ANS : Umm… I would prefer there should not be semester system which would be carried out the other year. As marks can fluctuate in any semester which might affect in the last semester.
- Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
ANS : I think the most important factor for one is knowledge. If you have immense knowledge, no matter whether you’re from any medium or not from a big college. It’s the knowledge that will take you ahead in life .
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BBI students?
ANS : You will have competition at every stage of your life, you might fall or you might rise up high. One should not lose hope and study hard and give it your best.
- Your feedback for BBI.co.in ?
ANS : It’s a very nice initiative made.
INTERVIEW TAKEN BY VANITA GODWANI, JAI HIND COLLEGE