Name – Sayali Save
College Name – M. L. Dahanukar College of Commerce
Course Name – BBI
Which year – FY
- Tell us about yourself?
My name is Sayali Save. I am currently doing my FYBBI from M. L. Dahanukar College, Mumbai. I joined this course because I am interested in banking sector.
- How does it feel to be the Class Representative of the class?
It feels honoured to be appointed as the class representative. I have been CR since the start of First year of BBI.
- What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
Leadership is when someone is willing to stand up to take responsibility for the success of a given goal.
- What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
According to me a leader must be honest, confidence, should have positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay motivated?
Yes a leader needs to be motivated. Leaders can maintain themselves by accepting more challenges.
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
The most difficult part of being a leader is facing unexpected challenges
- What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
My greatest strength as a leader is my confidence and I am hard working. My weakness is I couldn’t change my attitude sometimes easily.
- According to you, what is BBI all about?
The course not only aims at training students to gain knowledge in the fields related to Banking and Insurance but also other related financial services by way of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and placements.
- As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
There should be more of practical knowledge. Visions enable us to take 75% of what we learn hence use of various aids should be made compulsory.
- What would you advice someone planning to do BBI?
Go for it. There are many opportunities in future in banking and insurance sector.
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BBI students?
I have learned how to overcome failure. My message to the upcoming BBI students is “Study Smart and not Hard” at the same time participate in various competitions, college fest, etc.
- Your feedback for BBI.co.in?
Keep updating about various opportunities, reference books, names of college’s having BBI course.
Thanks on behalf of the readers, we wish you the best for all your future endeavors.
INTERVIEW TAKEN BY RAJNISH PATHAK, M.L. DAHANUKAR COLLEGE