Name – SHAIKH AFSANA MAHMOOD ALI
College Name – SANPADA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & TECHNOLOGY
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : A
GPA / Percentage: 6.71/ 74%
1) Tell us about yourself?
Myself Afsana Shaikh. I reside at Mankhurd.We are 2 brothers 2 sisters. I love reading books, listening music. My ambition is to become a known person in society, so as to making my parents glad of being their daughter.
I have joined BBI to have a career in Banking sector.
My plan after my BBI is to do further studies in Banking.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels more confident. And encourages me to give better performance further.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I will give my success credit to my college faculties and my family.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Yes, i did started preparing for my exam from the very first day by making percentage target, daily time table to write notes and study.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I did my study by making time-table.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
The easy subjects are Marketing in Banking & Insurance, Financial Services Management, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Auditing.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
The way for writing the answer is giving Introduction and Definition of respected topic, content and conclusion. I always write my answer in Bullet points.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I do crack my case studies by studying it properly and analysing it.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I draw diagrams in all my answers where possible. It is not mandatory but it is necessary. Yes, it helps to score more marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Yes, I do my study by making Time Table/ 1 hour for 1 subject per day.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I listen music for half an hour or a bit more to make myself relax and then I can concentrate on my studies.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I will make the changes that the students who did not attend exams for some strong and justified reasons such as accident or severe illness of student, death of family member and so on, they should be given another chance to seat for the same exam.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I only wanted to say those students that it is not necessary to belong from a big college or English medium. It completely depends on your ability that how you come up with your talent & self confidence that “I can and I will”
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
There is a huge competition in the practical world. There are many strugglers searching for the good job with strong competition. Hence, be serious with your future. Be stick to your studies. And don’t take any chance with your career.
15) Your feedback for BBI.co.in?
I’m very thankful to BBI.co.in. for making me more confident and it also made me feel special.
CONTENT COURTESY: PARUL