Name – Sheetal Navin Maru
College Name – Nagindas Khandwala College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st rank ( ‘O’ grade )
GPA / Percentage: 76.43%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am Sheetal Maru. At present, pursuing TYBBI. My hobbies are reading, interacting with people and managing events. I am very punctual and self motivated. My goal is to get job in good company.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I am feeling very happy.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I will credit my success to my parents and all professors who have been very helpful, motivating and encouraging.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, i start my preparations after all presentations and projects gets over. Approx, 3 weeks before exams.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I studied for sem 5 after the completion of portion in college so that concepts get cleared
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
SAPM, FRA, Audit, marketing
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write my answers in bullet points.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
There was no case studies in sem 5
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, wherever required diagram. I draw the diagrams. It is mandatory in some questions. It helps to get more marks
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
No, I don’t make any study timetable. I just study at nights. Because there are no distractions at night, I can concentrate well
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
When I distract I tried to overcome with it or take break for sometime
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would like to change the education system, student should be confident, active, participative, qualified, skillful and professional with behavior rather than spending whole time in studies to score good in their academics.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I would like to give message to them that, there is no need to feel low for not being in big college. From any of the college big or small, you can perform well by concentrating in studies; clear all your doubts, clarity in concepts should be there. In case of not from English medium you should make your vocabulary strong by reading or writing practice, read newspapers, etc rather than losing confidence. Just believe in hard work
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned that never give up, make your dreams true and reach the heights of success, never stop learning and fight with every obstacles.