Name –Yogita Mahendra Prakash Parmar
College Name – M.K
Course Name – BBI
Rank In TY Sem V : First
GPA / Percentage: 6.29, A grade
1) Tell us about yourself?
My name is Ms. Yogita M Parmar. I’m in t.y.bbi from M.K College. I’m a very career oriented girl. I love to hear music and to do lots of shopping…
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It is really very grateful to become topper of the college. I really feel very proud of myself so as my parents…
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I will surely give all the credit to my parents because they have really supported me in every aspect. Always motivated me. Always helping me when required. And I would also give credit to all my teachers too who has also supported me, helped me, and guided me….
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Yes, but I started doing preparation slowly and steadily. It is very important to do studies at the beginning itself as it decreases the amount of pressure later…
5) How did you study for Sem V?
First I made time table for my v semester exam. Than accordingly I started to learn those topics which were little easy and mark those topics which were little difficult. Those difficult topics I started sharing with my teachers so that she explains me and make it little easy for me to understand. So making time table is the main key…
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
FSM and SAPM
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Yes… Little attractive way of writing answer is to write answer Point wise and not Paragraph wise. Point wise answers clearly shows the main contain of the answers. It is also very easy to make corrector / examiner understand.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
First of all in any case study we have to understand the case/ condition/ question carefully. Accordingly we have to b very attentive while doing case study because it seriously needs more concentration…
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I have drawn diagrams in my exams. It is really mandatory to draw diagram because it gives clear image of the answer. And it really creates a good image in the mind of corrector / examiner. And yes you do get marks for it…
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Yes, Time table is the real key to success. Making time table will give u clear image of your goal. And it will create a balance within your studies… It will help u to finish your studies on time. And I give more time to difficult subjects.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Yes sometimes mood swings and distractions happens at that time I have 10-15 mins break and have a cup of coffee and get relaxed….
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
If i were made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University I would like to do some changes in the exam time table like giving gaps in between to exam papers so that students get time to prepare for the next paper…
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Nothing is big or small we need to do hard work because our hard work helps us to become big.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
From all the struggle and success I have learned that it is all hard work that gives us success. Without hard work nothing is achievable. Have self confidence in yourself and start doing…