Cost Accounting – SYBBI Syllabus
Modules at a Glance
|1||Identifying Elements of Cost|
|2||Different Methods of costing|
|4||Costing Concept with specific reference to Insurance Claims|
Cost Accounting – Syllabus Overview
|1||(1) Identifying Elements of Cost
(2) Cost Classification by behaviour with reference to banking and insurance industries :
(3) Cost Accounts and Financial Accounts compare:
• Contrast and reconcile.
|2||Different Methods of costing:-
• Process costing.
• Services costing.
• Operating Cost Statement.
• Contract Costing
|3||(1) Budgeting :
Project planning and forecasting
Tax Impact in Project Finance
Activity based budgeting.
Designing and analysing a Business/Project Plan
(2) Costing Systems and Decision making:
Value and functional cost analysis.
Resource planning system: MRPI, MRPII and ERP.
|4||(1) Costing Concept with specific reference to Insurance Claims
a. Fire Insurance claims… working Stock as on the Date of Fire
b. Working for Consequential Loss Claim.
(2) Fundamentals of Standard Costing- Material & Labour cost variances