Human Resource Management – TYBBI Syllabus
Modules at a Glance
|1||Human resource management|
|4||Human resource management in banks & financial institutions|
|5||Human resource management in insurance sector|
|6||Corruption, frauds, seams in financial institutions|
Human Resource Management – Syllabus Overview
- Human resource management– Nature, scope & objectives- Organization of human Resource Department- Functions Of Human Resource Management- Human Resource Manager-Role and Functions of Human resource manager in Banking & insurance sectors-human resource loaning-human resource development.
- Personnel policies-personnel policies in banking & insurance sectors-job analysis & design- recruitment & selection & placement- Training & development-performance appraisal & job evaluation- remuneration & incentives promotions & transfers- motivation- comparative study of service conditions in financial institutions, insurance cos., industries & government/ semi- Government sectors.
- Participative management-employee communication– employee welfare-employee safety & health- industrial relations- ethics & human resource management- human resource audit.
- Human resource management in banks & financial institutions-personal policies in scheduled banks, commercial banks-co-operative banks & other financial institutions like UTI,ICICI, HDFC etc.-customer relationship management in banking & financial institutions.
- Human resource management in insurance sector-personnel policies in LIC, G.I Corporation & other insurance-Cos-customer relationship management in insurance sector.
- Corruption, frauds, seams in financial institutions– their effect on investors, shareholders & the society-The role of vigilance department in controlling corruption and frauds-Disciplinary actions
- Case studies.