Name –Ashwini. Sharad. Ajgaonkar
College Name – Tolani College of Commerce
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V: 1st Rank
GPA / Percentage: 6.71
1) Tell us about yourself?
I joined BBI because I was interested in this course and after BBI I am planning to do MBA in finance or HR!
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels top of the world. Really feels very much happy and proud of myself!
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
I would definitely give credit to my parents, who always supported me n guided me through out. And last but not the least my friends who motivated n helped me.!
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Not really! I didn’t start studying right from the first day! I studied 15-20 days before of the examination!
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I studied 15-20 days before of examination. And before 1 day of examination I used to study continually n just used to sleep for 4 hrs a day!
In all theory subjects it is very much important to have a good speed in writing. And in accounts subject it is important to do the calculations correctively
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
All subjects are very much tough, still somewhat easy subjects are marketing and FRA
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write answers in Bullet points. It increases the length of the answers and even it is easy for the examiner to check the answers.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I relate it to real life n den merge it with the concepts.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Ya if we know the diagram properly we have to draw it in the exam sheet. It will help us to gain more marks.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Time management is very much important. We should study minimum of 7-8 hours a day.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I listen to music.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would like to remove the 25-75 pattern!
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Students should not feel like this. This will definitely demotivate us. No matter from where we come from, if we are working hard and focused we can achieve anything.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
There should be a healthy competition. And from all this I have learned that we should always work hard and be focused on our goal. And always keep parents by our side and then we can achieve whatever we want to!
I wish all the students best of luck. Work hard and you will achieve whatever you want to.
15) Your feedback for BBI.co.in?
This site is very helpful and motivates us.