Name –Dishashri Poojari
College Name – Birla College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage: 7:00
1) Tell us about yourself?
I ‘m frm BBI. As I want to make my career in banking sector that’s y i chose BBI for graduation
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
To my parents & teachers
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Don’t just mug up, learn & understand the concept it is very important.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
According to me, FSM & FRA is easy
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
We don’t have case studies in banking
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes i used the diagrams in exam but, it is not mandatory. I make the answers look good & attractive
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
– Not as such
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
– I take small small break between the study
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
– I would like to make the processes of evaluation faster.
13) Many students prepare sincerely message would you like to these students?
– Believe in yourself, no matter, which background you are from, just be focused & have confidence in self & say you are the best.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
– Struggle & success go hand in hand
Success comes only when we give 100%