Name – Divya M Thakur
College Name –SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Sion East
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage: 7/ 82%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I am a simple practical to the point person.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It feels Grand!
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
Constant support from my College Professors & my family definitely.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No i started a bit late as i was trying to understand the subject first.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
By managing my time well, attending all the lectures and making my own notes.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
For B&I, I Felt Financial Reporting Analysis and Marketing subject easy.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
By answering in point forms it becomes easy for examiner to understand that you know the matter, paragraph form becomes monotonous for them to correct.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Simply by keeping myself in that situation i tend to come up with best solutions for the problem.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Drawing diagrams definitely makes your answers complete well defined & easy for the examiner to know that you know it all!
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Giving Importance to each subject by atleast going through it every day, helps.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Exam time itself helps me to fight against all distractions+ willingness to perform well also helps.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Constantly update d syllabus. There should be a practical approach in teaching.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
We all are one of a kind. Keep working hard, it always pays.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Never give up. Have faith in yourself.
15) Your feedback/suggestions for BBI.co.in?
For BBI, make the course more practical. Like add practical subjects for 6th semester too.