Name : Jyoti Ravindra Sharma
College : R.K.Talreja CMC college
Course Name : BBI
Rank in TY Sem 5: 1st with 77.85%
1) Tell us about yourself?
My name is Jyoti Sharma. At present I’m pursuing my TYBBI. I have participated in many competition in college. Talking about my strengths, I am self-motivated and punctual with positive attitude. My weakness is I can’t say no if any one ask help. My hobbies are reading novels, exploring new places & cooking. My goal is to get job in good company and improve Myself.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
It is very good feeling.
3)Whom will you credit your success to?
To my parents & my all professors.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No. Actually I’m preparing when prelims are started and during the internal test.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I’m studying every subject after the professors teach us.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Marketing, FRA, SAPM, IBF
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I’m writing answers in bullet forms.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
We don’t have any case study in Sem 5.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
I’m drawing diagrams in every theory paper if it is required especially when types, advantages and disadvantages is given in question. It is not mandatory. May be it is helpful for getting more marks because diagrams shows your answer very clearly.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
When I distract I eat something or listening music.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would like to change whole education system that is student should be skilled, qualified, confident, curious and professional rather than following ranks.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I would like to give message to them that DhirubaiAmbani is not from big college or from English Medium but he is a founder of one of the major company of India. Even Mr. NarendraModi was “chaiwala” before becoming Prime Minister of India.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I learned that never stop learning and fighting and never give up.