Name – Kadambari Arun Cheulkar
College Name – S.I.W.S. College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st ( in S.I.W.S. BBI )
GPA / Percentage: 75.71 %
1) Tell us about yourself ?
I was born in Mumbai. I live with my mom, dad and sister. I passed my HSC from SIWS college wadala. I choose BBI as the banking sector have many opportunities for career development.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I think it is the result of my hard work ..
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
All credit goes to my mom, dad and my sister for motivating me and my teachers for guiding, motivating, teaching me. Also the credit goes to my friends who helped me a lot to complete my notes.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
Being honest I started studying before 1 month for my exam.
5) How did you study for Sem V ?
I solved previous year question papers for FRA &SAPM.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
All subjects are easy but I like FRA more.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I write answers in bullet points.
Bullet points can describe answers very effectively as well as they can highlight main my points which I wrote.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Solve as many problems as you can It is the key for success for practical subjects.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes. I draw diagrams it helps to get more marks as diagram can describe your answer more effectively.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I prepare timetable for exam and study accordingly
But I give 1 day for 1 subject approximate 4 hours a day.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I relax my mind by taking a small talk or by listening to soothing music.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
I would like to add more practical knowledge.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
We should have confidence on ourselfs. We should have positive attitude towards examination.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
If you do hard work with positive attitude no on can stop you from achieving success.
15) Your feedback for BBI.CO.IN?
This site is very helpful to me as it updates us with the knowledgeable things.