Rank in TY Sem V – 1st
Percentage – 68.71
1) Tell us about Yourself?
– I joined BBI course because I wanted to become a bank manager.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exam?
3) Whom will you credit the success to?
3) I will give my credit to my parents and all teachers who supporting me. And also some hardwork of mine.
4) Did you prepare from the first day of Sem 5?
4) Exactly not, but I start preparing for Because I also wanted to top in Sem VI examination.
5) What was your study strategy?
5) I started studies before 15 Days from exam first I clear the difficult chapters then I clear the easy chapters so, that I can give more time for difficult chapters.
6) Easy subjects in Sem 5?
6) Financial Reporting Analysis and Financial Services Management.
7) Do you write answers in para/bullet points?
7) Yes, I write answers in paragraphs and bullets points and make sure that it will be clear and good Handwriting.
8) Tips to crack case studies?
8) Firstly I understand the point of view of two persons and solve the case studies.
9) How many hours per day each subject?
10) 3 Hours for each subject per day. I set my timetable according to Sem V Exam Timetable.
11) Tips to fight with distractions and mood swings?
11) I usually study in calm place and morning time.
12) Changes in education system?
Firstly I think case system must be cancelled. Corruption and donation practices should be banned in all matters.
13) Tips for students?
Just be yourself and enjoy studies as your favorite dish. And exams are not there to FEAR you. They are just to prepare you.
14) Lessons in BBI journey?
The course makes us a good and successful person in our life. Because of failures and problems, we become more strong.