Name – Payal.Mahendra. Parmar
College – Lords Universal College
Course – BBI
Rank – 1st
Percentage – 63.6%
1)Tell us about yourself?
I am Miss. Payal. Parmar studying in Lords College appearing BBI. I love studying. A fun loving person and like new adventurous things. Further I will be looking for a job ahead.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I feel a great honour to be a topper in my college..
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
All above my parents.. Then all my teachers.. Later on friends n others for supporting me..
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I studied very calmly and patiently and not every answer but only things which we were taught again and again we found it easy to study.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Other than FSM all subjects were easy..
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
No special ways.. But ya I always write my answers in bullet points as it looks neat and attractive.. There are no cancellations in my paper..
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I find case study very easy.. It’s as simple as the passages we did in school times.. Only the thing is we should understand the question and then write the answers.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
No its not mandatory.. But yes diagram again helps us to score good marks.. It gives a good impression in the mind of one who checks papers..
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Ya timetable is adopted but not subject wise.. Every day I study 1 hour.. Whichever lecture is there in college according to that..
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Actually I am very serious during my exam times.. For mood swings and all its only one word changing my mind and bringing me back to study i.e. Competition .. I love competition in studies that is the reason i am 1st in every sem..
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Well that’s a very big platform in the educational system but still if I am made then I would try to make the system more attractive and challenging so that the students take interest in studying.. Keeping certain gifts certificates n all coz children love this and they should feel that we getting something in return if we studying so well..
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Look according to me small schools .. Vernacular mediums all this doesn’t matter if a student is studying whole heartedly so better don’t worry n keep on studying fearlessly.. U will definitely reach your goal..
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learnt that there is always a reward behind your success.. I went through many obstacles in my studies.. I am from a poor background still i completed this it’s a big honor for me in myself.. My wisdom is to keep on moving ahead whatever the case may be don’t move back..