- Tell us something about yourself?
My name is Prof. Abhay Neoge, I have pursued my MBA in Banking, Insurance & Finance was the topper of the course for which i was felicitated by IDBI bank Chairmen on my convocation. I have a good analytical skills and my predictions for question before exams are always true.
- Tell us something about your college?
Our college is situated at Badlapur, A developing suburbs It has students who travel down the line from Karjat and Khopoli. Its a great institution promoting development of students.
- When did you join the teaching profession? What inspired you to choose this line?
I had joined this field year ago when i was in SYBAF i used to teach 11 th and 12 th students, after completing I was into corporate but I had an inbuilt passion for teaching for which I left my Highly paid job of Sales Manager Because I felt I should my experience and knowledge to student without thinking about money.
- Which subjects do you teach? What do you love most?
All Accounting Subjects specially Management accounting and other such as International finance, Investment subjects and special theory subjects for Banking and finance.
- What is your teaching philosophy?
My philosophy is to deliver with 100 % accuracy so that NO STUDENT HAS TO GO FOR ANY EXTRA COACHING CLASSES.
- There is a shortage of eminent professors at bachelors’ level banking and insurance. With more and more institutes joining the professional courses bandwagon, do you think professional / self-financing courses will become yet another plain B.Com?
Yes, In fact it has become a plan BCOM because Professors just read the text book and teach they don’t have field knowledge they don’t provide students which practical knowledge.
- Today, we often come across students committing suicide out of failure, depression or tension of exams. What do you have to say about this?
Actually its not exam pressure it due to other unfair activities they do outside due to which they are unable to concentrate on studies.
- Who would you call as the best student so far in your memory?
I would the best student one girl who first time gave me a flower and bowed and touch my feet on Guru Pornima making me realized about how important is my profession
- One touching incident that happened with you in your teaching career?
One touching incident was when I had taken my students for a competition of Fashion show at a very big level with very less money in my pocket and we won the first prize at that moment.
- What message would you like to give to the young students?
Please be more practical then theoretical because corporate world does not consider marks it considers knowledge which we fail to take.