Name – Shruti Suresh Shetty
College Name –VES College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 7.00/80.28%
1) Tell us about yourself?
Ambitious, hardworking and helpful.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
Feels proud and happy.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
To all those who have supported me i.e. my parents, teachers and friends.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, one week before exams.
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Understanding the concepts and writing in my own words.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Financial reporting analysis
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
In bullet points and elaborating in my words.
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
Understanding and solving.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
I drew diagrams for better paper presentation and understanding the concepts.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Yes timetable was made by me but never followed it.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
By listening to music and playing games with my younger brother.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Syllabus should be made in such a way that it is useful practically so that we cope up challenges while we enter corporate world.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I can suggest them that be confident. Everyone and anyone can crack the examination with good marks and it doesn’t matter from which college you belong to. It is just your skills, talent and excellence which will excel you in every field.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned to be patient in each and every condition and be competitive so that I can handle the problems in my future.