Name –Sonali C. Savaratkar
College Name – N.E.S Ratnam college
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage:7.00
1) Tell us about yourself?
My name is Sonali. I am very free minded and very serious towards my studies and career.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I was feeling very happy because it was my goal and I worked very hard to achieve that and I made my parents’ dream come true.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
My parents and my college professors.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
I focus and concentrate in theory subjects from starting and for accounts, few days before the exam.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
FRA, Marketing, IBF
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
No case studies till now.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I do draw diagrams in answers such as steps and methods or process is asked.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I study more seriously during exams because that time I can concentrate properly.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I sit alone and I want total silence during my studies.
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
To keep subjects which are very practical and will help in future.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
All these things don’t matter. One should have self-confidence and try harder to achieve as much as one can.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
If we are learning something we should learn for lifetime not just for gaining marks in exams.