Name –Suraj D Rajbhar
College Name – Varkat College Vasai West
Course Name – Bbi
Rank in TY Sem V :1
GPA / Percentage:558
1) Tell us about yourself?
I like to be Professional so that I choice BBI.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
Teachers, family and friends.
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Daily 3 hours.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
FRA and SAPM.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
In my own way .
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
No case study in Sem 5.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
– Yes it puts good impression on paper checker.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
– Ya 1 month before exam
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
By music and playing
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
– First of all change the teaching pattern all over India. Like online teaching and make it free wiki campus mandatory for all colleges.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
English is doesn’t matter because last 5 year of college life, we all are English medium students.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
Do better and get returns as better. It’s my personal opinion.
What is your message to the upcoming BBI students?
Don’t think u can’t do that, just think you only are the one who can do that..
15) Your feedback for BBI.co.in?
This is helpful for me in my education.