Name – Vrushali Praveen Jadhav
College Name – Sydenham College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V : 1st
GPA / Percentage: 81.85%
1) Tell us about yourself?
I have joined BBI because I want to get a good job in bank. And I will prepare for banking exams such as PO.
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
I feel very good. And also it motivates me to go ahead.
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
5) How did you study for Sem V?
Everytime I solve problems of FRA and SAPM. And daily study for atleast 3 hours. I started to prepare notes of each subject. That will make me to understand all concepts easily.
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
FRA, SAPM, FSM and Marketing.
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Bullet points. First I wrote meaning and definition and then start my answers. First I understand the question and then elaborate it by adding more points that are related.
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Ya. Diagrams plays a vital role. While writing types of any question or steps, process, diagrams will help to get good marks. Also it looks attractive.
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
Minimum 7 days to each subject.
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
I take a break and watch TV and then start with studies. I will tell students to make syllabus in such a way that it gives a practical knowledge.
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
I am from Marathi medium, my English is not that well but I try my level best. I understand each and every concept and write. I never mug up any answer, and write answer in my own words. When you try you will definitely succeed.
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned that nothing is impossible. When you try to achieve something, you will definitely get it.