Total marks – 441
Percentage – 63.31%
Rank in TY Sem 5 – 1st
1) How does it feel to be the topper of the college?
It is not just the rank for me, it is my identity and a very proud moment for my parents and for my respected teachers too.
2) Whom do you credit this success to?
I would like to credit my success to my all TYBBI teachers who have always taken efforts for us.
3) Did you prepare for exams from the 1st day?
To be frank i have prepared my exams just before a month. I have prepared for subjects like FRA from day one itself.
4) How did you study for Sem V?
As per guidance of my teachers.
5) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
All the subjects were easy to learn.
6) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
Most of the teachers like to see the answer in bullets.
7) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I have drawn diagrams in exam papers and yes it helps in securing marks.
8) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Just by concentrating on my papers.
9) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
For those people even though you are from small college it doesn’t matter, all matters is you knowledge and capacity to deal with situation.