Name –Surbhi Anjeev Singhal
College Name – Ghanshyamdas Saraf College
Course Name – BBI
Rank in TY Sem V :1st
GPA / Percentage:70.85%
1) Tell us about yourself?
Myself Surbhi Anjeev Singhal..I am pursuing for BBI Sem 6 from Ghanshyamdas Saraf College..I had completed my H.S.C from Saraf College Itself…Banks form an integral part of an economy which provides better opportunities in future…Banks always made passionate to learn more about it….
2) How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in TY Sem V exams?
Its was an amazing feeling..It increase motivation and responsibility to make more efforts to maintain these results in future…
3) Whom will you credit your success to?
Credit goes to my parents my entire faculties of Ghanshymdas saraf college who alwys support me and last but not the least my friends….
4) Did you start preparing from the first day of your TY Sem V?
No, I started studying just before a month of exams..
5) How did you study for Sem V?
In theory I concentrate on concepts & made short forms & words resembling points & sub points which make answer easy to study & understand…In practical I solve previous year question paper…
6) Which are the easy subjects in Sem V?
Easy subject in theory is MBI..And in practical both are the easy subject FRA and SAPM…
7) Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
I always try to write my answer in bullets points only….
8) How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
I like theory subjects more & I always score good marks in it..I feel good & blessed that the faculties I had for the theory subject is best & they help me to out to clear the concept. And as the concept is clear we can easily crack the case studies….
9) Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
Yes, I draw diagrams in paper it is aren’t mandatory but it helps to score more marks and answer more presentable in paper as well as…
10)Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
I can’t study a single subject continuously…I used to set a goals for each subjects & try to achieve it….
11) How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
Sleeping for a while, Listening music helps me out when I feel distracted….
12) If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
If I got a chance I would strictly see that papers should not get leaked &
I would like to include more case studies so students should understand the application of their studies in actual life…
13) Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
Big or small is nothing…just give your best & result will be soon..as everyone is blessed with some unique quality and talent so just make that quality and talents as your strength and you will definitely achieve your goals…
14) Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition?
I have learned that dedication hardwork is the only key to the success…As nowadays competition is more and competition always help to improve oneself…so just give your 100%….
15) Your feedback for BBI.co.in?
It is really great site which helps to encourage, motivate to the students & to share thoughts feelings…Thankyou….